Terms and Conditions
Hematology-Live (hereafter referred to as ” Hematology-Live “, “we”, “us”, or “our”) provides an online platform where users can browse and buy educational courses or training sessions with professional educators to be provided via online or in person in classrooms. (the “Services” or the “Platform”).
The Services are accessible at www.Hematologylive.online and any other subdomain through which Hematology-Live makes the Services available (collectively, the “Site”).
Your access and use of the Site constitutes your agreement to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (“Terms”), whether or not you become a registered user of the Services.
These Terms govern your access to and use of the Site and Services and all Collective Content (defined below), and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Hematology-Live.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you have no right to obtain information from or otherwise continue using the Site. Failure to use the Site in accordance with these Terms may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
Hematology-Live means all Content that Hematology-Live Portal makes available through the Site, or Services, including any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding Member Content.
Collective Content means Member Content and Hematology-Live.
Content means any and all text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information or other materials.
Listing means a summary of a course or training or events.
Member means a person who completes Hematology-Live account registration process as described under “Account Registration” below.
Member Content means all Content that a Member posts, uploads, publishes, submits or transmits to be made available through the Site or Services.
Hematology-Live reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Site or Services or to modify these Terms, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the Site or provide you with notice of the modification.
By continuing to access or use the Site or Services after we have posted a modification on the Site or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are confirming that you agree to be bound by the modified erms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site and Services.
The Site and Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older or by entities incorporated. Any access to or use of the Site or Services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited without consent of the guardian. By accessing or using the Site or Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older or that you have consent from your guardian.
How the Site and Services Work
The Site is used to facilitate the Listing of courses or training sessions and the Member can register for any event listed. Please note that the Site and Services are intended to be used to facilitate the registration and payment for courses or training sessions.
In order to access a course or any training session, you must register to create an account (“Hematology-Live”) and become a Member of the Platform. You may register to join the Services directly via the Site.
You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Hematology-Live reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Hematology-Live Account and your access to the Site and Services if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
You are responsible for safeguarding your password and agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Hematology-Live Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify Hematology-Live of any unauthorized use of your Hematology-Live Account.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site, Services and Content. In connection with your use of our Site and Services, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- violate any local or other law or regulation, or any order of a court;
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Site, Services or Content;
- use the Site or Services for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on the Site, Services or Content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms; re-publish Content from website;
- sell, rent, or sub license Content;
- reproduce, duplicate copy or exploit Commercial for commercial purpose;
- edit or modify any Content;
- redistribute Content from website – except Content made available for redistribution if so only within the organization;
- republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframe or screen scrapers;
- infringe the rights of any person or entity, including but not limited to, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- interfere with or damage our Site or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- use our Site or Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
- use our Site or Services in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“spam”);
- “stalk” or otherwise harass in any way any other user of our Site, or Services or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user;
- register for more than one Hematology-Live Account or register for an Hematology-Live Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Site or Services;
- or post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that:
- infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
- promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or
- promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- systematically retrieve data or other content from our Site or Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
- use, display, mirror or frame the Site, or any individual element within the Site, Services, Hematology-Live name, any Hematology-Live trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Hematology-Live ‘s express written consent;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, Hematology-Live computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Hematology-Live providers;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Hematology-Live system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Hematology-Live or any of Hematology-Live providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services, or Collective Content;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services, or Collective Content; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Hematology-Live reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Collective Content that Hematology-Live, at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site or Services.
The Site, Services, and Collective Content are protected by copyright, trademark. You acknowledge and agree that the Site, Services and Collective Content, including all associated intellectual property rights is the exclusive property of Meeting Minds FZ LLC and its licensors. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Services, or Collective Content.
Hematology-Live Content and Member Content License
Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of these Terms, Hematology-Live grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to (i) access and view any Hematology-Live Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes and (ii) access and view any Member Content to which you are permitted access, solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted in this section.
You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Site, Services, or Collective Content, except as expressly permitted in these Terms.
No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Hematology-Live or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
We may, at our sole discretion, permit Members to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit Member Content. By making available any Member Content on or through the Site and Services, you hereby grant to Hematology-Live a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit such Member Content on, through, or by means of the Site and Services.
Hematology-Live does not claim any ownership rights in any such Member Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such Member Content.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Member Content that you make available through the Site and Services. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all Member Content that you make available through the Site and Services or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to Hematology-Live al the rights in such Member Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither the Member Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the Member Content or Hematology-Live ‘s use of the Member Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Site and the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
The Site and Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Hematology-Live is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Hematology-Live of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the Content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of Hematology-Live used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hematology-Live. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
Hematology-Live respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is Hematology-Live ‘s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the Hematology-Live Accounts of Members or other account holders who infringe or are believed to be infringing the rights of copyright holders.
Termination and Hematology-Live Account Cancellation
We may, at our discretion and without liability to you, with or without cause, with or without prior notice and at any time: (a) terminate these Terms or your access to our Site and Services, and (b) deactivate or cancel your Hematology-Live Account.
In the event Hematology-Live terminates these Terms, or your access to our Site and Services or deactivates or cancels your Hematology-Live Account you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder.
You may cancel your Hematology-Live Account at any time via the “Cancel Account” feature of the Services or by sending an email to Hematology-Live@meetingmindsexperts.com Please note that if your Hematology-Live Account is cancelled, we do not have an obligation to delete or return to you any Content you have posted to the Site and Services.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Site, Services and Collective Content remains with you. Neither Hematology-Live nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, Services or Collective Content will be held liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from your use of the Site, Services or Collective Content.
You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold Hematology-Live and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (a) your access to or use of the Site, Services, or Collective Content or your violation of these Terms; (b) your Member Content; and (c) your (i) interaction with any Member, (ii) use of the Services, including, but not limited to any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a booking
You may not assign, transfer or subcontract these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without Hematology-Live prior written consent. Hematology-Live may assign or transfer these Terms, at its sole discretion, without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications permitted or required hereunder, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be in writing and given by Hematology-Live (i) via email (in each case to the address that you provide) or (ii) by posting to the Site. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates. You and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Arab Emirates for all disputes arising from the use of the Site.
The failure of Hematology-Live to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of Hematology-Live. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be severed and the remaining provisions shall remain in effect.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Hematology-Live and you regarding the Site, Services, Collective Content and any bookings or Listings of Services made via the Site and Services, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Hematology-Live and you regarding bookings or listings of Services, the Site, Services and Collective Content.
If you choose to use the Site, and Services, you do so at your sole risk. The Site, Services, and Collective Content are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied besides those implied at law. Hematology-Live makes no warranty that the Site, Services, Collective Content, including, but not limited to, the Listings, will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
Hematology-Live makes no warranty regarding the quality of any Listings, the Services or Collective Content or the accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any Collective Content obtained through the Site, or Services.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Hematology-Live or through the Site, Services or Collective Content, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
By accepting the terms I give my permission to Hematology-Live to research my preferences which will facilitate conveying personalized content and improve the functioning of this website. The consent can be withheld at any time by sending an email or changing the browser settings.”